- $2,300 / month
- Square Ft
- Common Charges
- RE Taxes
Welcome home to this gem in one of the fastest growing areas in Central Harlem!
Have brunch at one of the popular restaurants around the corner at Silvias, Red Rooster, or Corner Social! Pick up groceries at the highly anticipated Whole Foods set to open this Summer. Grab your cup of Stumptown coffee just down the block at Lenox Coffee on the way to the subway each morning.
- PRIVATE ELEVATOR ENTRY via access card
- Private entry foyer with large keyed storage closet
- Hardwood Floors
- Open Kitchen layout
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Virtual Doorman
- Secured package dropoff area
- FREE LAUNDRY available in the basement for residents
- Fast and simple. Approval in days.
2/3 express subway stop at 125th and Lenox to the West
4/5/6 subway at 125th and Lexington to the East
Pets allowed case by case.
NOTE: Advertised rent reflects 1 MONTH FREE ON 13 MONTH LEASE. GROSS RENT IS $2,495.
The listing is courtesy of Elegran Real Estate.Report an Inaccuracy
- high ceilings
- direct elevator access
- private entrance
- open kitchen
- hardwood floors
- bike storage
- storage room