- Square Ft
- Common Charges
- RE Taxes
- For more info call
3,200 square foot waterfront duplex with unobstructed harbor and city views from four private terraces.
- Thirty-five-foot living room with triple-exposure water views - north, south, and west.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one south-facing that spans approx. 750 square feet and has a custom built-in Viking grill.
- Eat-in kitchen and formal dining room with adjoining terrace. Viking, Miele and SubZero appliances. Wine room with cold storage for 100 bottles.
- Three bedrooms, all with double exposures; two have private terraces. Master bath has a steam shower, deep soaking tub and terrace.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms that are cedar-lined and climate-controlled for off-season wardrobe storage.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Wired for sound throughout, including outdoors. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows offer a complete panoramic view.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
PHA is offered by itself or together with PHB (listing ID #19015339) to create PHAB (listing ID #19015344).
Shown by appointment only, with 24 hours' notice.
- bike storage
- fitness center
- maid service
- rooftop deck
- storage room
- washer/dryer allowed