- Square Ft
- Common Charges
- RE Taxes
- For more info call
Your perfect jewel box in the sky - now for $200k less!
Perfectly priced to close before the new taxes take effect July 1.
Sweeping, panoramic city views from every room - including the 158 square foot private covered loggia. This coveted, high floor, corner apartment has rare protected North and East views, up the Hudson River all the way to Long Island City. The state-of-the-art, open European kitchen is custom-designed with the bulthaup b3 system and features a massive stone island, Miele 5-burner range, 2 Miele ovens, and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. The split bedroom layout allows for total privacy, with each bedroom containing its own en-suite bathroom; a 3rd full bathroom sits just off the entry foyer. With ten floor-to-ceiling windows throughout and 10' ceilings in the main room, this home is flooded with natural light, and the morning sunrises are sure to inspire a great start to any day. When you're ready to get some fresh air, step out onto the private covered terrace - accessible from both the master bedroom and living room - and take in Hudson River and city views all year-round.
So, what really sets 2350 apart from its sister units in the building? Beyond 101 Warren's already beautiful finishes, the owner has customized this apartment and brought it to a new level:
1. IT'S YOURS FROM DAY 1! - Looking to move right into your new home? This unit is currently owner-occupied and is available for you to move in upon close. No tenants to worry about!
2. It's Smart - This fully wired smart home features a Savant system, which allows you to control lights, music, blinds, TVs at the press of a button; you can even control it from your phone when you're not home!
3. It's Adjustable - With electric solar shades in every room and blackout shades in the bedrooms, you can let in just the amount of light that you want.
4. It's a Fashionista's Dream - Every closet is custom-outfitted with California Closets, and a beautiful built-in wall unit in the second bedroom ensures endless storage options.
101 Warren Street is one of TriBeCa's first luxury full-service, white glove buildings, with a 24-hour doorman and concierge to assist you at any moment of the day as well as a fully-attended 24-hour garage with direct access through the lobby. The amenities floor (currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation and set to reopen in October) offers a Children's Play Room, Spa Room, Conference Room, Gym, as well as a Roof Deck surrounded by pine trees and a large common area with private kitchen and bathrooms to host larger events. Pet-friendly.
All of this sits above SoulCycle, WholeFoods, Barnes & Noble, and Bed, Bath & Beyond, creating a lifestyle second to none.
Separate deeded storage unit available for sale: $20,000
- billiards room
- business meeting room
- children's playroom
- day spa
- fitness center
- laundry room on every floor
- pied-a-terre allowed
- rooftop deck
- screening room
- storage room
- sublets allowed
- valet service
- washer/dryer allowed