$11,975 / month
- Square Ft
- Tax Deductibility
- For more info call
In a charming brownstone on a historic tree-lined block you'll find this stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom duplex with a private rear garden, accessible from both floors, waiting to welcome you home! Recently restored and fully renovated with the highest quality finishes and attention to detail, this apartment is both spacious and gracious.
Entertain in style in the grand scale L-shaped living room with it's soaring 12 ft. ceilings and intricately carved fruit motif antique Italian marble mantel. A cook's dream, the windowed kitchen is equipped with a suite of top-of-the line appliances including a SubZero refrigerator, Viking professional gas stove, Viking overhead built-in microwave/convection oven, and Bosch dishwasher. In addition to a pantry closet, custom hardwood-dovetailed cabinets and soft-close drawers provide plenty of storage space. There is a large stainless steel sink with Hans-Grohe pull down spray, pendant lighting over the breakfast bar, and the statuary marble countertops are complimented by an Ann Sachs subway tile backsplash.
The classically styled bathrooms feature marble sink tops, Kohler satin-nickel faucets and shower controls, Toto dual flush toilets, Robern medicine cabinets, subway wall tiles and marble mosaic floor tiles.
With a vintage Carrera marble mantel as its centerpiece, the king-size master bedroom has 2 large equal sized closets, and an ensuite bath. The queen-size 2nd bedroom overlooks the garden and has a large, deep closet. Lastly, the 3rd smaller bedroom is perfect for a nursery or home office.
Additional features of this unique and beautiful home include. . .
- Solid mahogany French insulated windows with brushed-nickel window bolts
- White oak hardwood flooring throughout
- Solid core doors with brushed stainless steel Baldwin door levers
- Custom hardwood radiator covers with marble tops
- Laundry room with full size Whirlpool washer/dryer, marble countertops, stainless steel sink and solid wood cabinetry
- Steam heat throughout, and split system A/C units in all 3 bedrooms, dining room and living room
- 8 closets providing an abundance of storage space
- Accordion shade window treatments in living room and bedrooms
- Color video intercom system
Fantastic location between Gramercy Park and the twin parks of Stuyvesant Square with it's popular dog run. One block from P.S. 40 and Salk Middle School, 2 blocks from Friends Seminary, and one block from August St. Gaudens Playground. Convenient to numerous culinary shopping options at the Union Square Greenmarket, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. And an abundance of fantastic nearby restaurant choices such as Gramercy Tavern, Craft, Union Square Cafe, Momofuko, Prune, Butter, DirtCandy, Ippudo, and Mighty Quinn's.
This exquisite duplex is one of 4 apartments in a smoke-free brownstone where pets are welcome!