$4,157 / month
- Common Charges
- RE Taxes
- For more info call
Lease your next apartment entirely online with no need to do anything in person. We are here for you during this time to make the entire process seamless and secure. For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 997-0572.
NOW OFFERING AMORTIZED RENT!!
**This unit has a private outdoor terrace, perfect for al fresco dining or just soaking in the manhattan skyline. Limited outdoor units only
Oskar is located at the intersection of the breathtaking new Hudson Yards and the rapidly transforming Hell's Kitchen—one of the less densely populated neighborhoods in Manhattan. Just blocks from the Hudson River waterfront, residents of Oskar are conveniently located near Midtown West and can easily explore Manhattan via Citi Bike or stroll along the Highline Park. With 3 elevators servicing 13 floors, residents benefit from greater social distance. An Amazon locker, located in the lobby, makes for safe and easy delivery.
This gracious 1-bedroom, 1-bath offers sweeping views to the southwest. Interior features include floor-to-ceiling windows, wood flooring, warm, natural color palettes, a crafted Italian kitchen, European appliances, tiled bathrooms with rain showers, and an in-home washer and dryer.
Oskar Residences Feature:
- Top-of-the-line appliance suite by Bosch
- Caesar stone kitchen counters and integrated backsplash
- Custom pale taupe oak wood floors
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Soaking tubs with custom glass enclosure
- Custom closet interiors
- Built-in bookcase millwork
- Bosch in-unit washer and dryer
- Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks & Nest thermostats
- Continuous window walls in high floor units
Our Exclusive Amenities Package, designed by CetraRuddy and curated by Moinian Group:
- Serene and peaceful attended lobby boasting a sculpture garden
- Landscaped second-floor Patio Garden Space
- The Living Room with resident's workspace, dining area, and library
- Landscaped, furnished rooftop terrace lounge with breathtaking views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a sculpted lawn designed by HMWhite
- An on-site fitness studio featuring Peloton and Technogym equipment
- The Office business center
Architecturally inspiring, Oskar is a luxury rental property designed by CetraRuddy. Serene and peaceful, the lobby reflects more the sensibilities of an art gallery than a residential building as it boasts an impressive collection of work by Phillip Michaels. A sculpture garden and sky-lit reflection pond house a glistening, mirror-polished sculpture by the renowned artist, Arik Levy. As abundant light pours in from the sun-drenched corridors, the elements of this lobby come together to create a grand and intimate space.
Net Effective Rent based on a 14-month lease with 2 months free